Time, money, gifts. Being a good steward of these things is an idea I’ve been familiar with for over a decade. But, ideas, that’s been one that’s been marinating in the back of my mind for a couple of years.
Then I saw this video. Conviction doesn’t slightly describe what washed over me. Mind you, I watched all the videos, devoured them.
So here it is. In January 2010, I was given an idea. And I haven’t made it yet. Now, I’m really glad this blog is fairly anonymous because I’m laying down some pretty huge claims of how I’m going to properly steward this idea.
By January of 2013, this product idea will come to life. I’m not going to write some massive MS Project of how I’m going to get there. I have no idea how I’m to finance everything. Or where the time is going to come from. No matter.
I’ve heard before that if you put something out there, the universe (God, I’m a Christian) conspires to make it come true.
All I can do is jump the hurdle currently in front of me.
- Research and write an NDA (non-disclosure agreement) to approach manufacturers with
- Complete VinDamsel.com & submit it for GoogleAds (figure all that out too, how do I make that wordpress theme work?) – hope to finance this idea with Scriptpix revenue
- Submit final changes for Fido’s Food to my developers
- Complete all MBA reading for next week (so I won’t be a crazy woman come next week) & review all past material in preparation for midterms
- Start theLunchout.com with the lunchouts, lullouts, and paleo go-go meals (I’m making this its own website so I can, hopefully, generate revenue via Google advertising to finance the new idea, and so I can keep the focus of this website on maximax endeavors)
- I will not work on this idea (or any of the others) at my day job. I’ll be true to my responsibilities there.
- I will not neglect or slack on my MBA program.
- I will not allow more than two nights in a row with less than 8 hours of sleep. Honestly, it’s just not good for anyone.
Putting my big girl panties on….Tawanda.